You have the passion. You want to join the best of the best in recreational scuba diving. You want to live the dive lifestyle and explore the underwater world and go places and see things you have never experienced.
More than a pipe dream?
Do it by becoming a PADI Master Scuba Diver – a rating that puts you in a class of distinction – writing your ticket to endless adventure and opportunities through the experience and scuba training that sets you apart.
With the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating, you have reached the highest non professional level in the PADI System of diver education. It means that you have acquired significant training and experience in a variety of dive environments. See all the specialty diver courses offered. You will have the same rescue skills as PADI professionals and will be able to assist in an emergency or even manage a situation yourself. To PADI professionals you are one of the most sought after dive buddies.
- 12years old
- PADIOpen Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another trainingorganization)
- PADIAdvanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from anothertraining organization)
- PADIRescue Diver or Junior Rescue Diver (or qualifyingcertification from another training organization)
- Minimumof five PADI Specialty Diver courses
- Minimumof 50 logged dives
For more information on becoming a PADI Master Scuba Diver, contact us directly so we can plan out your route to this prestigious rating.