Enriched Air Diver
Diving with Enriched Air Nitrox
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba diving course, and it’s easy to see why. Scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression dive time. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
The Fun Part
You can typically stay down longer and get back into the water sooner. No wonder many divers choose this as their very first specialty.
Duration of the course
The enriched air course is a dry course, it takes 2 afternoons so you can still dive during the day. You will get a FREE nitrox fill with the course.
PADI Scuba Diver (Or an entry level equivalent from another agency)
What You Learn
- Techniquesfor getting more dive time by using enriched air nitrox;
- Enrichedair scuba diving equipment considerations;
- Enrichedair considerations, including managing oxygen exposure, how to tellwhat’s in your scuba tank and how to set your divecomputer.
Your Enriched Air Nitrox Manual is included in your course price
Diving with enriched air nitrox benefits all types of diving, but it goes especially well with these specialties:
- PADI DeepDiver course – The deeper you dive, the shorter your no stoptime – but enriched air nitrox increases it, giving your more timeat a shallower depth for longer.
- PADI MasterScuba Diver-the PADI Enriched Air Diver course counts toward yourMaster Scuba Diver rating — the highest non-professional rating inrecreational diving.